Thursday, December 4, 2008

The island not so down under

Back from SG!

It was a fun trip!

My first time taking a bus on my own to SG (it was quite an adventure, thanks to Sillier)

Oh, did anyone else notice that the escalators in SG move quite fast?

Had lots to eat with Sillier feeding me with everything and anything she can see.. and my Aunty loves me alot too so she cooked lotsa GOOD food for me =)

I made Sillier go to two Museums with me. (we got to see brad pitt in the rain)



Cousin, thanks for taking me around around and around SG eventhough you were on MC! =) And thanks for the 'gift' on tuesday! I was painfully happy..lol! Oh, and it was fun sitting in your office but I would be very grateful if you would change a 'certain photo' when you move to University Hall!!!!!!!

No comments: