Saturday, November 8, 2008

Knowledge is in the (h)air

Things to do after tuesday (the day I finish my exams for this semester)

Get a haircut! (need to look nice for ali baba's graduation)
Colour my hair! (black maybe...)
.....

I can always get a haircut now but the silly me keeps thinking that I'll cut off all my knowledge. Lol, I know I knowwww... You can stop laughing now.

And guess what style I'm gonna cut?
*drumroll*

Same style!!! kekeke.. YL says that I've been having the same hair style since she's known me (probably about 6 years or so already). Can't help it.. I'm not adventurous! But I think I'm gonna cut my fringe short short so that I'll look like a clown when I'm back in KL.

I am gonna get a tattoo in January! lalalalalaaaaa.. 

2 comments:

Ellie said...

for goodness' sake, try something different like get a perm (like me) or something.it's so boring looking at the same old you year in year out.

Anonymous said...

keep long hair la..